If you fancy a few hours out in great company whilst enjoying a pint or two and at the same promoting and supporting the forthcoming St Alans Beer & Cider Festival then please join us on one or more of the tours below. All members are welcome to join and you can dip in or our of the trip to suit your own schedule.
The plan is to meet up at the destinations below place to pick up leaflets, beer mats, posters and programmes (please bring an empty rucksack or strong bag each) and collectively we’ll deliver to as many pubs and other venues as we can.
If you’re interested in attending the dates and locations are:
- Saturday 19th August – St Albans – meet 12pm at the Robin Hood
- Saturday 2nd September – Hatfield – meet 12pm at the Horse & Groom
- Saturday 9th September – London – meet 12pm outside Farringdon station
- Friday 15th September – Harpenden – meet 7pm at the Cross Keys
- Saturday 16th September – St Albans – meet 12pm at the Robin Hood
Contact: Tom Blakemore