This Saturday (April 1st) we are organising a minibus trip around some of the very best pubs in Hertfordshire. The reason? To judge which is the best pub serving beer (POTY) and also the best one serving Cider (CPOTY). Some of these can be quite hard to normally get to, so its a great opportunity to visit a range of top class pubs.
All our branch members are welcome to come along and participate – the more the merrier!
Just let me know if you are interested to help us judge (either the beer pubs or the cider pubs) and bring £15 on the day to contribute towards payment for the driver and the petrol. Pick-ups and drop-offs at St Albans Mainline City Railway Station and Hertford East Railway Station (and anywhere reasonably reachable along the main route on request).
The schedule is:
- 10:55 Pick up at Hertford East Railway Station
- 11:30 Pick up at St Albans City Railway Station
- 12:00 Land of Liberty, Peace & Plenty, Heronsgate (beer and cider)
- 14:00 Red Lion, Preston (beer)
- 15:20 Orange Tree, Baldock (cider)
- 17:30 Queen’s Head, Allens Green (cider)
- 18:45 Rising Sun, High Wych (beer)
- 20:30 Mermaid, St Albans (beer and cider)
- 22:00 Drop off at Hertford East Railway Station
Anyone wishing to attend please email me at email@example.com.