Tring brewery trip – Saturday 17th June.
In the 25 years since the founding of Tring brewery the company’s reputation has grown from strength to strength, now producing a brilliant and varied range of quality real ales and cementing its place as one of Hertfordshire’s leading brewers.
In 2010 the company moved from its outgrown brewery in central Tring to a brand-new brewery on the outskirts and now is your chance to see the brewery and hear about Tring’s success. Oh, and also try a beer or two! Perhaps a Side Pocket, a Mansion Mild or even the towering Death or Glory.
Our brewery visit is between 2pm and 4pm.
To make a day of it we will spend lunchtime in a pub in Tring that offers food – and after our brewery visit we will call into some pubs on our way back to south Hertfordshire.
Coach pick-ups and schedule:
- 10.30am – Ware College
- 10.40am – Hertford East Railway Station
- 11.00am – Opposite Hatfield Railway Station
- 11.20am – St Albans City Railway Station
- 12.00 noon – Arrive in Tring
- Lunch – At a GBG pub in the town selling hot food
- 1.50pm – Coach to the brewery
- 2.00pm – Brewery tour
- 4.30pm – Pub visits around the Berkhamsted area
- 8.00pm – Start return journey setting down in St Albans, Hatfield, Hertford and Ware
The cost will be £15 per person.
If you’re interested in boarding the bus please let us know by booking by return of email by Saturday 3rd June – this will help us gauge the interest and hence the size of bus to hire. If you’re interest is collared after that date please still get in contact – there may be spare places.