Why not join us on an afternoon South Herts Branch trip to the 3 Brewers of St Albans brewery followed by a few local pubs on Saturday 5th May.
The 3 Brewers commenced brewing in 2013 and have since expanded producing a great range of beers such as their Classic, Golden and Special English Ales plus Ruby, IPA, Dark Mild and Blonde. Based at Symonds Hyde Farm near Hatfield, brewery representatives will be at hand to talk us through the brewing process, the beers and brewery’s philosophy – and, of course there will be an opportunity to ask questions as we sample some of the award-winning beers that have put 3 Brewers firmly on the Hertfordshire brewing map.
Afterwards we will visit some local pubs including the popular Horse & Groom, Hatfield and the multi-award winning Woodman at Wild Hill.
The cost of the trip will be £15 per person.
Numbers are limited so to reserve your place please email Branch Social Secretary Ian Boyd.
- Pick ups: Hertford East Station 11.00am; Hatfield Station 11.20am; St Albans City Station 12.10pm.
- Arrive at 3 Brewers brewery: 12.30pm.
- Leave the brewery: 3.15pm.
- Pub visits commencing 3.30pm including the Horse & Groom, Hatfield and culminating at the Woodman, Wildhill 5.15pm.
- For Hertford passengers, the minibus will leave the Woodman at 6.30pm with a set down in Hertford at 6.45pm.
- For Hatfield and St Albans passengers, leave the Woodman at 7.00pm with a set down in Hatfield at 7.15pm and at St Albans at 7.30pm.