If you fancy a few hours out in great company whilst enjoying a pint or two and at the same promoting and supporting the forthcoming St Albans Beer & Cider Festival then please join us on one or more of the tours below.
The plan is to meet up at the destinations below to pick up leaflets, beer mats, posters and business cards (please bring an empty rucksack or bag). We’ll then go around together delivering to as many pubs as we can!
The dates and locations are:
- Hatfield – 16th August – meet 7pm at the Horse & Groom
- St Albans – 17th August – meet 2pm at the Robin Hood
- Hemel Hempstead – 30th August – meet 7pm at the Monks Inn
- Harpenden – 6th September – meet 7pm at the Cross Keys
- Luton – 7th September – meeting 2pm at the Great Northern
- St Albans – 14th September – meet 2pm at the Robin Hood
Everyone’s welcome to join in and it’s really important to see as many people as possible on these tours to show support and solidarity for the Festival. It’s also a good opportunity to visit a selection of pubs that you might otherwise not go to!
Contact Tom Blakemore.